How Trickle Can Help Organisations Manage Change and Uncertainty
15th September 2022
Change is constant. But workplace culture has shifted dramatically in the last few years with the likes of:
- COVID-19, which brought with it workplace uncertainty, social isolation, and health and economic concerns.
- Returning to the office and negotiating hybrid working, caused additional employee stress and anxiety, as health worries continued and old routines challenged the new work/life balance.
- Organisational strike action, causing frustrations, stress and anxiety for those involved or impacted by participating organisations.
To add to workplace change, people alike face additional crises such as:
- Rising energy and food costs
- Inflation impacting cost of living
- Geopolitical instability delaying supply chains
All of these issues, and more, pose significant risks to businesses, that include:
- Low morale
- Higher rates of attrition
- Decreased employee productivity
- Difficulties in maintaining business continuity
Therefore, company leaders will need to continually adapt to stay afloat, retain staff and navigate challenges from every angle.
How can Trickle help?
Trickle is a platform designed to help you keep your company culture on an even keel as you navigate through turbulent periods.
Gaining insight into how your employees feel about their working culture is the first step in creating positive changes that boost productivity, morale, and ultimately, business profitability.
For example, Trickle’s anonymous feedback capabilities allow staff to voice their individual opinions – anything from rising energy cost fears to comments about work/life balance.
Or use Trickle to poll your teams and create survey questions that uncover their trepidations about hybrid working, commuting costs, or any pertinent internal topics.
To find out more about Trickle’s benefits in measuring and boosting workplace engagement, get in touch to book a free trial now.
Let's start a conversation
By giving your people a place to voice their suggestions & concerns when they need to, you’ll inspire a happier, more productive and loyal workforce.