.NET API Developer
13th October 2021
We are looking for a collaborative, open-minded, energetic problem solver to help our rapidly growing business perform and look even better. You’ll be right in the middle of things as we design, prototype and build our web applications and websites.
Working at Trickle
At Trickle, we practise what we preach, we put employee wellbeing and engagement at the heart of everything we do. We believe the best workplaces are those where people feel valued and confident to speak up openly.
Collaboration, belonging, wellbeing and curiosity are at the heart of Trickle’s core values. We want people to thrive at Trickle, which is why we offer some great benefits to help you feel your best.
We are committed to building a diverse team with a range of backgrounds and approaches. We find that different viewpoints make our work stronger, more relevant, and more sustainable.
- We are recruiting a .NET developer who will primarily be focused on building our API which is built on .NET 5.0
- Interact and work with our team members to incorporate their ideas
- Produce high–quality code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it
- Strong C# / .NET skills
- Solid understanding of REST APIs
- Passion for performance, usability and quality
- Relevant experience, degree education or bootstrap qualifications
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Generally keep up to date with the latest developments in .NET
- Sense of humour
- Good work ethic with a team player attitude
- Must be a UK resident
Nice to Haves
- Tech Stack
- .NET 5.0 (or .NET Core)
- Document database experience (we use Azure Cosmos DB)
- Ability to design APIs which are intuitive and usable for the consumer
- Automated testing experience
- Azure DevOps
- Document databases
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible remote working
- Supportive and talented colleagues
- Regular company socials
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] to apply. Please note:
- Eligible for UK residents only
- No agencies please
We strongly recommend you include:
- Subject line: .NET API Developer –
- Cover letter/note detailing why you are interested in Trickle
- Link to your portfolio and/or GitHub account and/or some examples of your
- Résumé (PDF please) and/or LinkedIn profile link
- What is your favourite new feature in C# / .NET?